We're looking for an Art Director / Principal Artist who has a mastery of their craft in concept, 3d art, or animation, and an interest to manage and drive art production forward. As part of a team working on new games in production, you’ll ideate, explore, and develop across game genres to deliver an amazing game into players’ hands.
For us, understanable narrative and gameplay is a key missing element to competitive multiplayer games. We believe we can change that and create a satisfying new mix of story and community.
We have the foundations of our gameplay, our tech art pipeline, and our world narrative ready to be explored. Through unconventional approach, we're building a highly efficient art team to create a distinctive stylized anime art style.
- Explore and refine our art direction and world using your craft of choice (concept, 3d art, or animation)
- Create guides and process to help drive the art production forward.
- Manage and grow the art team with support of the CEO
- Participate in playtests with the entire team to gather feedback and push our games forward
- Work collaboratively with other game artists, designers, and testers to improve the experience and offering to our players
Please get in contact by sending your resume and a bit about yourself to email@example.com.